Sunday, June 30, 2013

First date night: picnic in the living room

This week has been a tough one in our household. After we got back from Hawaii the real world hit pretty quickly. A friend of mine passed away in a boating accident  while we were in hawaii, surgery on  monday,  back to work on  tuesday and then some complications from surgery hit. And so I've been a tad down in the dumps since we got home.

But thankfully I have the sweetest man on the face of the planet. Aaron has taken such good care of me all week. And went with me to every doctors appointment this week. And by friday he knew I needed a pick me up. So we decided for our first real date night as a married couple that we would have a picnic in the apartment.




We ordered chinese food (a real treat for both of us) and moved all the furniture. And ate on the floor while watching my favorite movie: Land before time. (Which I bawled when Littefoot's mom died)

When I've had a super hard week. It is so wonderful to have such an amazing guy in my life. Married life is awesome.







No comments:

Post a Comment