Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My latest DYI project: summer wreath

I have been super busy. Trying to get our apartment together! Things are finally coming together. Most things are unpacked and we don't feel like we live out of a box anymore. 
I finally unpacked the unthinkable, my crafting supplies and decided we needed to make our door a little more festive. 
Summer wreath:
Supplies needed:
styrofoam wreath 
String
Fake flowers 
Glue gun
Glue sticks 

This project is very simple but time consuming. I spent about two and a half hours wrapping the string tightly around the wreath and applying glue when needed. At the end I glued the sting down and clipped my flowers down so the backs were flat an glued where I thought best. And tried a look and glued to the back of the wreath. 
Sorry there isn't many pictures. I didn't have my camera with me. 

Here is the final product! I feel rather proud 


I can wait to make more! 
-Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment