Thursday, July 18, 2013

First month of marriage!

We did it! We survived our first month of marriage. We had our fair share of trials this month but we were able to face them together. 
We have learned so much about each other this month. Living under the same roof has been different but wonderful. 
And so I thought it would be fun to list a few things that we have learned about each other this past month:

5 things I have learned about Aaron:
1. Guys use a lot more toilet paper then girls. 
2. Aaron is a big midnight eater. Aaron works until midnight and when he comes home from work one of the first things he does is stick his head in the fridge.
3. He eats alot more pizza then I realized 
4. He makes sure we say family prayer every single night. And always remembers who said it the night before. 
5. It drives him crazy when the towels are wet.


5 things that Aaron has learned about me. (Yes I made him give me a list)
1. She is more messy then I realized. 
2. She really likes to cuddle at night. But her feet are always freakishly cold.
3. She's  more of a nerd than she initially showed me. 
4. she is very dedicated to the family

5. And she obsessed with decorticating 


There you have it. We made it. And can't wait for the rest of forever. 



Aaron & Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment