Sunday, September 15, 2013

Three months down

I've been the worse blogger lately. This month has been beyond insane!! But I thought it was finally time to sit down and give everyone an update on our lives.

Aaron and I had debated getting a dog for months. My family dog died this year and I missed having a dog around. And so when Aaron's parents went out of town for three weeks they let us borrow their dog Bogey. Which I loved. I missed having a dog around and I loved having a little buddy to follow me around. 
Isn't he just adorable!! 
And while they were gone they let us use their St. George house! It was so much fun to get away. We had yummy food. And celebrated our two month anniversary. 

 
Bogey went with us on the trip! It was a blast! 
I saw so many lizards! I really wanted to catch one. But no luck. And Aaron watched a ton of pawn stars. Overall we both had a blast. 

Three Saturdays ago was probably one of the worse days of my entire life. My dad hit by a car. It was scary driving to the ER, having no idea what had happen other then knowing that my dad was seriously hurt. I'm so thankful to Aaron. That entire day he was my rock. Dad has some broken ribs, broken collarbone, some major bruising, and a conclusion the day of.  
Dad has a long road to recovery but we are so thankful that he is going to be ok. 

That night as we were driving home from our 9 hour hospital day. We were in a car accident. I don't know how Aaron stayed so calm. After a long day in the ER. I lost it. But he just stayed calm and was more worried about me then anything else. Later that night we went back to the ER because I was acting funny and hurting alot. And found out Aaron had a fracture on his lower vertebrae. Poor guy has been having back problems for weeks now! 

A week later, on my way home from dance I was rear ended by a van. I'm ok. Had neck issues ever since the first accident but doing better now. 
After two totaled cars and some injures. We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father. He has kept us safe and taken care of us. It's been a scary couple of weeks. But hopefully there is a light at the end of this tunnel. 

Now to the happy news! We are parents!!  I have been begging Aaron to let me get a dog ever since bogey. We went to the animal shelter and found Jack. And both instantly fell in love. 
With all the craziness happening he has given me something to focus on. He is so cute and smart. We are working very hard on potty training. (Not very many potty accidents this week!) and he knows a few tricks now (sit,stay,come, and shake). My Instagram has turned into a jack album. But he's just so adorable! 

And of course my birthday was last week! Aaron took me to comic con! Which was a total blast! It was so much fun to have a nerd day. While my cute mother in law puppysat for us. 
The costumes were amazing!! 
The next day I spent the day with my family and some of my uncles and aunts got to meet jack and see my apartment. 


An now we move on to today. My three month anniversary to my wonderful husband, my rock, my hero, the love of my forever. 
I'm so thankful for him and can't imagine a world without him. I love him more every day. 



1 comment: